Frequently Asked Questions about Our Legal Services
Learn more about our legal services by clicking any of the questions below:
What are your fees?
Our legal fees depend on the type of help you need.
- For all litigation, including personal injury, auto accidents, workplace injury and others, there is no upfront costs. We only get paid when you get your settlement.
- For business services, our rates are based on an hourly fee, which depends on the exact type of work you need done.
- We also offer monthly retainer arrangements for businesses that need ongoing legal support with their agreements, intellectual property defense, and more.
I got injured at work, do I need a lawyer?
While your boss may want you to handle all claims “internally,” their insurance company will always try to pay out as little as possible, often leaving people without the support they need to recover.
The only way to be sure to get your fair settlement is to have a knowledgeable and experienced attorney on your side.
Can you help me find a doctor?
You are free to use any doctor you feel comfortable with. If you need a recommendation, we keep a file of many top medical professionals including doctors, physical rehabilitation specialists, and other treatment centers that have helped other clients in the past.
Do I need a lawyer to start my business?
Starting a business is an exciting time in any entrepreneur’s life. There are many options available to form a new company, including:
- Filing a DBA (Doing Business As)
- Creating an LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- Incorporating as a C Corp or S Corp
While you do not need an attorney to file the paperwork, it can often be confusing and setting it up the wrong way could create many problems down the road. We help you choose the right structure for your business goals, and draw up the necessary documents to file properly in California.
In addition, we can help you create your:
- Partnership agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Merchant agreements
- Transaction agreements
- and more…
What areas of Los Angeles do you serve?
From our convenient legal office in Hollywood, we are easily accessible to most areas of Los Angeles, including:
- Hollywood and Hollywood Hills
- San Fernando Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Echo Park
and many others. See our Contact Us page for a map and driving directions.
What if I’m unable to come in to your office?
If you are injured or unable to meet at our office, one of our associates can meet you at your home or even a medical facility, and help document your claim.
Please call us to discuss your needs: 1-323-463-4600
Have a question that you don’t see answered? We’re here to help!
Contact us now:
- Call: 1-323-463-4600
- Email: email@example.com
- Request a Free Consultation